CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome to my newly remodled blog!! Can you tell I had fun with it?

I have admired a lot of really cute blogs in the few months since I started this blogging thing. I wanted to have fun and be expressive with mine too, but I wasn't sure how. First of all I couldn't figure out where everyone was getting the cool templates, and also, the scrapbook stile, while super cute and thus very popular, it just isn't me. I've been hesitant to make my blog truly expressive of who I am, for fear of letting my weirdness out of the bag, so to speak,...but I finally decided to go all out and make it me. Though I still have some gadgets to figure out, I think it turned out well, and I am very happy with it, "different" or not.

Let me introduce myself. This is ME!

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!

3 comments:

Marrian said...

I LOVE IT!!! I think what makes a cute blog is the fact that the personalities come out in what you see. AFter-all, we are trying to maintain and even build relationships based on what we see and not much else. :)
I can't wait to see what else you do with yours.
I will tell you this, if you see something you like on someone else's blog, most of the time you can click on that thing and will take you to a page where you can get your own.
Any word on active duty yet?

Wendy said...

I love your style Emily. I am thinking you are in Utah now. I hope you have a good weekend and enjoying your hubby home. Isn't it great!

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

It looks great! Miss you!