CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Hurry Up And Wait"

Well, I have been waiting till we had official word to make any kind of announcement about the location of our first Active Duty station, but we have waited almost 4 weeks past the time that we really should have had orders, and still nothing. It's a frustrating and complicated situation and I'm not up to trying to explain it. The info we have to give only brings up more and more questions. Nothing in the military makes sense anyway.

Since we are blessed with so many people that are interested in us and our lives, and are asking what's going on for us, here is the word...(drum role)...we have none.
We are still in C'ville. This is where we hope to stay. Chances are good that we will stay here. But if we are moved, it literally could be anywhere in the world, and we would move in a few weeks time from receipt of orders.

When we do get orders, trust me, I will be making a HUGE announcement---a big blog post, a mass email to everyone we know, announcements in Relief Society. I've been very anxious to do all this. My silence has not been out of lack of interest in keeping friends in the loop, only a lack of orders.

...and government competence.

2 comments:

Erica said...

hehe...I like that last line. :)

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

I hope that L.A. is your next move!